Thesis/Dissertation Research Supervision
- 2016 – Present: Watson, C. Thesis Title: TBA (Co-Supervisor). PhD Health.
- 2017 – Present: Matthews, M. Thesis Title TBA. Master of Arts, Health Promotion.
- 2016 – Present: Silversides, C. Thesis Title: A qualitative content analysis of current federal, provincial and First Nations government policies that promote Mi’kmaq conceptions of healthy aging in Atlantic Canada (Co-Supervisor). Master of Arts, Health Promotion.
- 2016 – Present: McKay, M. Thesis Title: Food Security among Older Women: The Rural Nova Scotian Experience (Co-Supervisor). Master of Arts, Health Promotion.
Thesis/Dissertation Advisory Committee Membership
- 2017 – Present: Heffernan, M. Thesis Title: TBA (Committee Member). PhD Health. Supervisor: M. Ungar.
- 2014 – Present: Rand, J. Thesis Title:Co-Learning Journey: Examining the Alignment of Inuit Qaujimimajatuqangit (IQ) and Principles of Community-Based Participatory Research in HIV Prevention Research. (Committee Member). Interdisciplinary PhD. Supervisor: A. Steenbeek.
- 2015 – Present: Furlotte, K. Thesis title: Exploring the End-of-Life Care Expectations and Experiences of Older Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men who have sex with Men. (Committee Member). Master of Arts, Health Promotion. NSHRF Fellowship.